Love at first whiff ~ Fashion Frenzy and Fuzzy
Love at first whiff | Fashion Frenzy and Fuzzy

4/08/2014

Love at first whiff


As the seasons change so does my fragrance.  For this spring & summer, I’m back to one of my all time favorite perfumes.

citrus floral perfume

Chanel No5 Eau Premiere is the perfume to make life more chic and stylish.  I’m addicted to its exceptionally pretty citrus opening that settles down to a subtly powdery, irrisistible floral notes. It’s a perfectly versatile scent for every occasion from a typical day at the office to a romantic dinner date!  To me, the original version doesn’t hold a candle to the more youthful “daughter” in the bottle.  Chanel recently released the fragrance in the iconic classic bottle, yet I still find the taller one more practical as well as modern.

What’s your favorite spring/summer scent?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text RSS Feed | Amazon Wordpress | rfid blocking wallet sleeves

View the original article here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...